Ron Hutchinson Photography

Ron Hutchinson Photography
Images on this blog are NOT public domain. Copyright Ron Hutchinson Photography 2010 © all rights reserved.
Unauthorized use is prohibited.

Friday, September 10, 2010

White-Tailed Deer Scouting Trip


I am in the process of working on a White-Tailed Deer Portfolio called "The Elusive".
This portfolio is very close to my heart because of my Love and obsession with the White-Tailed Deer.
The White-tailed Deer is a very interesting, cunning, and elusive animal and I have studied, hunted,and managed property for them for quite a few years.
The images I require for this portfolio must show the heart of the species, the elements, hardships of living in the wild, from doe to buck to fawn, and contain only deer of a completely wild nature. All deer are beautiful creatures but I want to photograph the ones who have had none to very little interaction with humans. Deer who are hunted hard or have never had human interference, with the latter being hard to find. This has been a project started in the spring of this year and will finish when I have the captures required to complete this portfolio. keep in touch for updates as I look forward to completing this for all to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment