Ron Hutchinson Photography

Ron Hutchinson Photography
Images on this blog are NOT public domain. Copyright Ron Hutchinson Photography 2010 © all rights reserved.
Unauthorized use is prohibited.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Neck Revisited.


Well...it was back to Harris Neck wildlife reservation Friday morning for another try at MR. Osprey. This is where a lot of photographers say enough is enough! Its hard for most to understand just what wildlife photographers go through to acquire the images needed. I sat up at the edge of a creek partially hidden by the marsh and trees,and waited for the osprey that I have seen here twice before. Unfortunately after hours of waiting, he was again a no-show. As most Raptors are very sensitive to human interaction, I took great care not to give away my position. While waiting, a wood stork showed up to roost on a dead tree overlooking the marsh and I was able to capture some really nice images. So I made the best of what looked like a bleak situation after all...more images to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment