Ron Hutchinson Photography

Ron Hutchinson Photography
Images on this blog are NOT public domain. Copyright Ron Hutchinson Photography 2010 © all rights reserved.
Unauthorized use is prohibited.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Little River Run Compilation

Little River's White water spray.Townsend, TennesseeIMG_1921 Available Sizes for print:8x1212x1816x2420x30

Sunlight breaks through the forest onto the Little River.Townsend,Tennessee. Portrait composition.IMG_1905Available Sizes for print:8x1212x1816x2420x30





I composed a few different orientations of this particular image because it was really surreal and very moving. It also had a honest calmness about it and I wanted to be able to tell the story without leaving anything out. It is easy to try to tell the whole story in one image but you usually loose the meaning before you can even capture it. So I hope this compilation of images give you the viewer the true feeling of being there. even though you are not.

1 comment:

  1. The water flowing across and through the rocks at Little River just amazes me with its beauty ....and the gold tone the sunlight gave to the water were all parts of helping me to compose these shots...10 minutes after I captured these images the color was completely different. had I waited I would not have been able to capture the true essence of the mood and moment when the sunlight popped through the trees.

    ReplyDelete