Ron Hutchinson Photography

Ron Hutchinson Photography
Images on this blog are NOT public domain. Copyright Ron Hutchinson Photography 2010 © all rights reserved.
Unauthorized use is prohibited.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Tribute To Aunt Bessie!!

Tribute to a solid foundation in my life who has made me the man I am today...Aunt Bessie Mae Lovell ...Feb 24 1925-Sept 13 2010. One of the Greatest Women I know...May you sing with the angels!!! I love You!!! You will be Greatly missed but never be forgotten.
With love and support that never wavered she was always there...when I needed getting on to, oh boy did I ever get it....she gave encouragement,long talks, guidance, inspiration, and she always believed in me ....no matter what.
Aunt Bessie has traded this life for a much better one with her Lord Jesus,where she is young again...no pain... no sorrow...for this is what she longed for, talked about, and tried to instill in the ones she loved so dearly. Aunt Bessie,I don't know how we are to go on without you here, but I do know that we will never really be without you because your wonderful memories will linger on all that you have blessed with your life.

Thank you and I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment