Ron Hutchinson Photography

Ron Hutchinson Photography
Images on this blog are NOT public domain. Copyright Ron Hutchinson Photography 2010 © all rights reserved.
Unauthorized use is prohibited.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New Heron Photograph.

Green-Backed HeronHarris Neck Wildlife Refuge. Georgia.IMG_14941Available Sizes for print:8x1212x1816x24
The weather was not cooperating last weekend at all but I managed to capture this image just before the hard rain set in and sent me back to my truck.
I had been watching this particular bird since daylight and captured many frames as he worked himself into range. He also had an unusual maroon sheen to his plumage that I have not seen so far this year. He was catching small frogs and insects and was very proficient at doing so, making every stab of his bill count.

No comments:

Post a Comment