Ron Hutchinson Photography

Ron Hutchinson Photography
Images on this blog are NOT public domain. Copyright Ron Hutchinson Photography 2010 © all rights reserved.
Unauthorized use is prohibited.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Rise and Shine!!!

I plan to be up to my eyeballs in tall grass,chiggers,and ticks well before daylight in the morning...As if you haven't noticed, I have been spending a lot of time at Harris Neck because an osprey. well he has eluded me many times...still trying to get the shot I want of this fellow. Last weekend I was able to photograph a nice Barred Owl..hope to see him and a few more in the morning. It will be my first outing with the Canon EOS 7D, very fast camera, looking forward to checking it out!! I will be posting images here soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment