Ron Hutchinson Photography

Ron Hutchinson Photography
Images on this blog are NOT public domain. Copyright Ron Hutchinson Photography 2010 © all rights reserved.
Unauthorized use is prohibited.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

High Falls and Indian Springs late autumn images.

Towaliga River swirl.High Falls State Park. Jackson, GABUY PRINTS OR LICENSE
The intensity of the water rushing over the rocks and downstream really caught my eye in this image.


The Beauty and grace of this waterfall with surrounding forest color is what I was after here.


This watershed waterfall is water from Mcintosh Lake that flowed into a small basin.


Sheer power runs over this rock formation into the Towaliga River below.


All Three falls captured together with late autumn color accents in the background.


A more intimate view of a fall shows the beauty of the water patterns flowing over the rock formations.


Mcintosh Lake in Late afternoon sunlight with really nice clou formations.

Autum Forest Indian Springs State Park. Flovilla,GARHP_4186BUY PRINTS OR LICENSE
Indian Springs Nature Trail in Autumn array. This image almost made me feel like I was wrapped up completely in the beauty of the forest.


I managed to arrive early afternoon for this shoot and the sun was still way too harsh to even think about shooting waterfalls, so Karen and I hit the trails at Indian springs first. The sun filtering through the canopy of the forest is always a beautiful sight to behold. and also allows for some great compositions. As the sun set farther in the west I was able to capture some really nice images of the falls at High Falls State Park in Jackson GA. If you have not visited this state park I would recommend doing so. It is very peaceful and different from most waterfall sights that I have seen that are in close walking distance.
I still have a few images that I cut as seconds that I may post later on. I will let you know if it happens..lol.
Please feel free to comment on these and all of my images. Let me know your favorites and what draws your attention to a particular image.

No comments:

Post a Comment