Ron Hutchinson Photography

Ron Hutchinson Photography
Images on this blog are NOT public domain. Copyright Ron Hutchinson Photography 2010 © all rights reserved.
Unauthorized use is prohibited.

Monday, December 6, 2010

"Into The Light"


Blue Heron in Early morning Flight

Blue Heron In Early Morning Flight #2

In case you haven't noticed, I have been on a coastal bird kick for about a month now.
I have been pursuing a pair of bald eagles for quiet some time and they seem to elude me on every outing. They are however, wild birds who have a very low tolerance to human presence. On this particular outing I was set up waiting for the eagle pair to make their magnificent entrance to the pond and while awaiting, a beautiful Blue Heron that was perched nearby, caught my attention.
The sun doesn't hit this particular spot until late morning so just as the sun started to shine through onto this beautiful bird, he took flight. I underexposed the image by a couple of stops and was able to create the blacked out background as I captured his astounding flight.
I Decided to use both exposures of this Bird Because they both show his beauty in flight so well. Let me know what you Think!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment