Ron Hutchinson Photography

Ron Hutchinson Photography
Images on this blog are NOT public domain. Copyright Ron Hutchinson Photography 2010 © all rights reserved.
Unauthorized use is prohibited.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Eve on The Beach!!



Tybee Island, Christmas Eve Morning. I made this photograph about 10 minutes before sunrise.
  It was a very cold and windy morning with the tide rolling in on the beach, leaving sea foam behind. A flock of pigeons kept wanting to be a part of this image but I had other plans and managed to keep them out of the image long enough to capture this shot. I had planned to capture the sun peaking over the horizon but was not able to because of a ship that rolled into the sunrise just as it peaked over the water.
  All sunrises are Absolutely beautiful, but on this morning I wanted to capture the essence of the bitter cold, clear, winter morning, from a little different angle than I have captured this beach before. I hope you enjoy viewing it as much as I enjoyed shooting it.
Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment