Ron Hutchinson Photography

Ron Hutchinson Photography
Images on this blog are NOT public domain. Copyright Ron Hutchinson Photography 2010 © all rights reserved.
Unauthorized use is prohibited.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Still a hot one!!



It was still hot and muggy at Harris neck wildlife refuge this morning.
At eight o clock it was almost 90 degrees... After having everything I own fog up, I managed to get some decent shots of a cattle egret feeding in the grass...dew still on the grass. check the website over the next few days, I should have some of the images up then.

3 comments:

  1. Well I returned to the wildlife refuge this afternoon just about the time the rain started.... Struggled to get a fast enough shutter speed because of the lighting but still managed to still get a really neat capture of an egret in the rain having a really bad hair day. I hope to have these images up this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm waiting for that picture. It just sounds funny lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here He is!!!! ck out the bad hair day post.

    ReplyDelete