Ron Hutchinson Photography

Ron Hutchinson Photography
Images on this blog are NOT public domain. Copyright Ron Hutchinson Photography 2010 © all rights reserved.
Unauthorized use is prohibited.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Bad Hair Day



HERE HE IS!!!!

This fellow was a good ways off when I saw him fluffing and carrying on, so much so until he almost fell off the limb into the pond. he was not enjoying the rain.
The rain had confined me to my vehicle so I sat up in the back seat with my camera and long telephoto lens on a tripod,let the window down, and waited for the shot. The look on his face says it all......REALLY?? LOL

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Too funny. Great moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, yeah the look on his face says it all doesn't it? lol

    ReplyDelete